Monday, August 30, 2010

The big mean car...

Oh man, take away his milk, his pacifier, his blanket, clothes- whatever! But do NOT put that little boy in the car! I cannot drive anywhere without Wesley screaming his little head off. If Carly is in the car with us, she is really good about making faces, and taking his mind off that obvious torture. But when it's just him and I... he screams until I think his head my pop. I'm really hoping it's something that will pass. If not, I'm going to become home-bound!
Classes started for me again today, and hopefully this semester will be smooth. Poor Ray already has his students ignoring his due dates and sending sad emails. Poor guy gets a new pestering email every day. He's a patient person though, and a good teacher. We were looking into the programs his school offers in Bowling Green, KY, and one of them is Sonography. If we end up moving, that's what I want to do. I think being an ultrasound technician would be very interesting, and a growing field.
Ray finally finished Carly's kindergarten graduation video, and is supposed to put it up. Hopefully he will get around to doing that soon!
I am so close to finishing my shopping cart cover, and then I am going to work on making a blanket/vest for Carly. I will post pictures of the cart cover when it's all done. If anyone has any sewing ideas, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment