Monday, May 30, 2011

Time flies.

 One year ago today we still had 10 days to go before our due date, and 4 more to go before my next doctor appointment to figure out if we were waiting for not. It was a year ago today that I had my brand new iPhone I had talked Ray into, that Ray and I were laying sod in our backyard, and that I talked to Carly who was at her dad's and assured her her brother was not here yet. I remember Ray and I laying the remainder of the sod today, and then sitting on our deck in the backyard. In fact, I have a picture somewhere. It was after the sod was laid that I then made Ray go on a mile walk with me and the dog.

I honestly thought being a mommy of two would be relatively the same as being a mommy of one. I was very mistaken. So much more comes along with that, and they are two totally different children with two totally different personalities.  Even though a year ago today, Ray and I had biweekly movie nights, we all could pack up and head to the coast with hardly any thought,  my laundry was half what it was now, I love being a mommy of 2. And I wouldn't change it for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment