Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Airplanes in the night sky...

Cause anxiety amongst little girls. It is that time of year. The Reno Air Races are back. This is our first year living in our house during them and, hey! they fly right over our house. Carly is scared of them, and they have been keeping her awake at night, and then they start practicing at around 5 am! So, she is running off no sleep, and has a terrible week at school. Hopefully, once they are gone we can get back to where we were. Poor girl. She had an GREAT week last week, and this one is off to a bad start.

We got a call from Wesley's ear doctor. They want to see him October 7th, and at that time they will more than likely schedule surgery to put in tubes. The downside to all of this is, our insurance for Wesley just went into affect Monday, so they may try to say this is a preexisting condition, and we will be paying for it out of pocket. Whatever we need to do. We just want the little man to feel better.

I just made our reservations for Lunch with the Princesses in Disneyland. I am so excited to go! I am even more excited that both our mothers are going! It will be such a fun trip for everyone, and I'm really glad we decided to fly instead of drive!

I don't have much more to say tonight, but I will leave a few of Wesley's newest pictures. I don't have any of Carly so far this week, but she has picture day at school on Thursday, so she will have more soon, I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment