Saturday, September 11, 2010

Family Pictures

So, we finally went and had pictures done. The kids did REALLY well. Wesley needed a break in between to take a 30 minute nap, but other than that they went smoothly. Carly's pictures turned out adorable without any fake smiles. We ordered a bunch and we will have them on the 23rd to start to give out amongst the family.
You can preview them all here though,

Wesley is still sick. We took him back to the doctor on Friday to see if his ear infections had cleared up. Nope. The left side looks better, with just some fluid left, but the right side is still badly infected and encased in pus. Yummy! Poor man got a new antibiotic and will now have to be seen by Carly's ENT to evaluate what to do next. He is in good spirits though. He is very close to sitting on his own. He hates to be reclined, and uses those abdominal muscles to get himself into the sitting position. (Sometimes, he works them too hard and flings himself forward!)

Carly had an amazing week at school. She didn't have any bad days at all, and she even got her homework done early. Her handwriting is improving so much, which I know is hard for my little left-handed wonder. We took her to the store the other day and watched her dance to the music. It was hilarious! Did I mention Ray finally finished her graduation video? He did. I wonder if he uploaded it...

I receive the rest of my cloth diapers Monday, and I have to say- I really am in love with it. The only downside is the extra bulkiness. But Wesley doesn't mind, so I don't either! My favorites by far are the BumGenius and the FuzziBunz. I ordered a bunch of both, but realized I don't really like the velcro, and I ordered quite a few with it. Boo. I've found my groove with washing them, and they are so cute on his little tush. If I could do it again, I'd cloth diaper from the start, and recommend it to anyone and every one!

I'm currently making Carly's weighted blanket, to see if that helps her sleep any better. But so far I have finished:
  • Pacifier Clips
  • A Taggy Blanket for Wesley
  • Wesley's shopping cart cover
I also had to fix Carly's shirt the other day, which I did successfully. I was quite proud of myself!

I have a few new pictures to post, and I will a little bit later tonight.
Hope everyone is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment