Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Well, it's almost Halloween, anyway! (And didn't I use that same blog title for last year's Halloween blog post?)
Carly's last day of school was on Thursday. She is now officially off-track until November 29th (I think!) On Thursday, they also had their Halloween party, at which they could wear their costumes. This was weird to me, because ever since she has been in daycare/school, this has never been allowed. But okay! More fun for the kids, right? Well, Carly decided to dress up as Jessie the Cowgirl from Toy Story 2/3, and so we dressed Wesley up as Woody the Cowboy. Since Carly was already in her costume, we put Wesley in his and snuck a few pictures through,
I know, super cute, right? Here is a link to some more of them. (This is the same link as the pumpkin patch pictures! Oh, and if for some reason those of you without Facebook can't see them, let me know please!)

Anyhoo, Carly is at her dad's until Sunday, and then we will take the kidlets trick or treating. I'm sure Wesley will sleep through the majority of it, but it should be fun anyway. Carly is dying to use the glow-stick wand that Grandma Dawn sent her, but we told her to wait until Halloween to make it more fun!

I want to thank everyone for all the birthday wishes and more than you sent my way. Thank you very much! It was a relaxing day, after being up in the middle of the night from 3 am - 6:30 with a baby! Ray let me sleep in until around 10 (Glorious!) and then we went to dinner with the kids and my friend Amber. It was nice! The night before, my mom had taken us to dinner as well. I feel very spoiled! I can now also drive the rental car in 2 weeks, because I am older enough to go on the agreement! (Priorities, right!)

I will be back with a Post Trick or Treating update on Sunday night/ Monday morning! (If not sooner, I want to show off some of my recent sewing accomplishments!)

No comments:

Post a Comment