Wednesday, October 20, 2010

You want me to put my hand in WHAT?!

That was basically what Carly asked me tonight when I told her she needed to clean out her pumpkin. It was a BIG to do.
But, let's rewind...

Today, we took the kids to a pumpkin patch. The pumpkin patch was really cute, and had a bounce house for Carly to play in. So I made her stand for pictures and then let her jump to her heart's content. She did really well for the camera, and Wesley hammed it up, too. After she was done bounced, we went into their giant Corn Stalk maze. Well, that was a bit disappointing. We never found the end, and had to turn around because it was SO muddy, that Carly had mud all over her feet. You couldn't avoid it. So, we went and picked out four nice pumpkins, and took them home. Carly hates the inside of pumpkins. When she was four, we did pumpkins for the first time and I made her stick her hand in it, and she has been scarred since. Well, today was the day to get over that fear! It took about 15 minutes, but she did it and she liked it. We haven't finished the pumpkins, but we will tomorrow.

Anyways, pictures are located HERE! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment