Friday, October 1, 2010

Another day!

Well, I hope this means the baby is feeling better. He napped in his crib for two whole hours, and has now been in his crib for almost 3 (Granted, he has woken up 3 times for his pacifier, but went right back to sleep all three times.) I should go to sleep, but I'm so afraid he is going to wake up the moment I fall asleep! He seems a bit happier sometimes, and then a bit crankier other times. Poor guy.
I went in for that interview at Best Buy, which was fine, but the position was seasonal with seasonal there is no requested time off between November 1st and January 1st. Disneyland falls right in there, and disqualified me for the job. Oooooh well. I'd actually rather go to Disneyland, haha!



Ray has customized the blog a little bit, and made it snazzier. About time! :) 
Maybe I will try to get some sleep in while I can. I will update when there is a bit more to update!

No comments:

Post a Comment